Image: Instagram (Twitter)
You can post up to six photos at once in a single-story!!!!!, By Using Instagram Layout Mode for Stories
How does Instagram Layout Mode for Stories work?
We used to use 3rd party apps to be able to take advantage of this layout. Now, all we need to do is to simply tap or open the Stories camera. It’s a simple feature and its already popular. The Verge states “that the only way to previously pull off a similar trick was to copy a photo from a gallery and paste it in a text box. (It really works!)”
Follow these steps to implement Layout:
- Open Instagram (make sure you’re running the latest version).
- On the home screen, tap Your Story to create a story.
- Swipe left across the bottom carousel of options until you find “Layout.”
- Select which sort of layout you’d like. Notice they look like collages. There are several layout options available to pick from (However it’s important to know you won’t be able to edit each individual photo in your layout).
- We recommend using other elements like text, tags, filters, emojis, drawings, GIFs, and more. (this makes your stories more appealable)
- Once you’re satisfied with the layout and are ready to share, tap “Send to Story.”
Why we love Using Instagram Layout Mode for Stories
- With Layout, you can now capture and share multiple photos in your story.
- You literally can strike a pose, another pose and then another. (and then another up to six times)
- It’s a great way to express yourself and its so easy to do.
- No more using third party apps at least for this feature.
- This feature no doubt will help with your engagement rate because it’s such a great scroll stopper. We are of the opinion that this is why Instagram brought it in.
We hope you have already started using Layout in your stories and that this article on Using Instagram Layout Mode for Stories helped.